The Story


Time has surely flown so fast.

I cannot even remember clearly how I managed to survive my life.

Today is October 19th, 2020. Humanity is going through a severe crisis due to a virus outbreak. It has been eleven months since the very first case was reported. World is under a pandemic and hundreds of thousands of lives have been lost, yet some people still assume that the virus is political propaganda made by some elitical global tiers. Some people have no choice but to take the risks of leaving their safe place to make a living, but some others are careless enough just to have a small bit of what they call "freedom". This situation is very difficult for everybody.

My beloved family and friends somehow managed to survive. We are doing pretty good in several aspects in this "new normal".

Seven years have passed since the last time I wrote on this page. It was the seventeenth year old of me who did the writing back then. I was living my dream, having a good intact family, scoring many achievements in high school and doing many great thing as a teenager. But now many things have changed since that day, I'm in my quarter-life crisis. Trying to make a good amount of money, while keeping up with family matters and trying to figure out many difficult things in life. Adultery is definitely hitting me so hard right in the face. I lost the only mother I could love on December 21st, 2014. And since she was gone, my family, my life, everything will never be the same again. Years have passed, we are still trying to recover and keep moving on. 

But yeah just like what I said, not everything went bad. Many wonders have happened too in my life since then. Well, the last time I wrote in here as a teenager I wished that I could study in one of the best reputable universities in Indonesia and be able to graduate from it. Somehow after a every long fight and tearful efforts, I achieved that dream. In 2018, I graduated from Universitas Indonesia and got my very first degree as a bachelor of applied science in geophysics and had a decent job until I resigned earlier this year. 

Yeah, many things happened since the last time. But as for now, the most important thing is I'm still alive and I hope I'm able to write again someday. 

Take good care.

Have a good life in peace and prosperity.



Mario Christy, 2020.