It's 3 AM, and once again, I'm jolted awake by a rush of confusing feelings, as if my mind and heart are conspiring to keep me from rest. The stillness of the night magnifies everything—every thought, every emotion, every unanswered question about what has transpired recently in my life. It's like I'm standing at the edge of a vast, dark ocean, unable to see the other side, yet compelled to ponder its depths.
Why now? Why these feelings? The uncertainty is almost unbearable. I find myself questioning everything: the choices I've made, the paths I've taken, the relationships I've nurtured or neglected. It's as though my heart is trying to tell me something, but its voice is muffled by the noise of my fears and doubts.
Fear of tomorrow looms large in these early hours. What if things don’t get better? What if I’m not strong enough to face whatever lies ahead? These questions swirl around in my mind, threatening to pull me under. But amidst the chaos, there’s a flicker of hope, a small, stubborn light that refuses to be extinguished.
I remind myself that feelings, no matter how overwhelming, are transient. They ebb and flow like the tides. Tonight, I am awash in confusion and fear, but tomorrow brings the possibility of clarity and calm. With the dawn, there is always a chance for renewal, for new perspectives, and for peace.
I write these words in the hope of understanding these feelings, of untangling the knots in my heart. Maybe, just maybe, by putting pen to paper, I can find a thread of tranquillity to hold onto.
As I sit here, the night begins to soften, hinting at the promise of a new day. My wish for tomorrow is simple: to embrace whatever comes with an open heart and a courageous spirit. To find strength in vulnerability and peace in uncertainty.
.
.
In these moments of quiet introspection, I also envision a future where tranquillity is not just a fleeting guest but a constant companion in every aspect of my life. I dream of finding peace in my daily routines, harmony in my relationships, and calm in my inner world. I hope for a life where I can face challenges with grace and resilience, where joy and contentment are woven into the fabric of my days.
This hope for tranquillity is what keeps me going. It’s the belief that, no matter how turbulent the present may be, there is always a serene harbour waiting for me in the future. I aspire to cultivate a sense of peace that permeates everything I do, grounding me even when the world around me feels unstable.
Tonight, I acknowledge my fears and questions, but I also nurture my hope. May it grow with the dawn and guide me towards a brighter, more tranquil tomorrow. May I find the serenity I seek in every corner of my life, and may this peace sustain me through whatever lies ahead.
.
May all the peace, tranquillity, goodness of life and hope will forever remain for us all and bloom in our hearts for eternity.
.
.
p.s. I got to play a piece of music with my guitar long ago. I posted it through sound clouds and it is the theme song you heard on the homepage of this blog. "Going Home by Shiro Sagisu". It may not sounds much, I recorded it simply by using a voice recorder on my old phone, no edit, just a pure and spontaneous feeling I had of missing a place I called home. I may write it down in another story, but as for now, I will share it again here in aspire of finding peace tonight.