By Kawaguchiko’s peaceful shore, where mountains touch the sky, a boat floats on the quiet lake, as gentle breezes sigh.
It rests and dreams, it drifts in peace, beneath the clouds up high, it becomes a silent watcher of the world, as moments pass it by.
The morning calm, the mirror lake, reflecting all around, the boat becomes a sign of life, where deeper thoughts are found.
Though it floats upon the water, anchored in its place,
It dreams of setting sail one day and feeling life’s embrace.
The lake’s calm surface hides beneath, the depths we cannot see.
Just like the lives we navigate, through all our hopes and dreams.
We drift and think, we pause and plan, the paths we want to take, in search of meaning, love, and light, with every step we make.
The boat, simplicity, shows us all, the beauty in the now. It reflects the peace that nature gives, without a why or how.
It teaches us in quiet times, the strength of being still. To cherish every moment’s breath, and climb each hopeful hill.
For in the ebb and flow of life, like ripples on the lake, we find our way, we make our path, with every choice we make.
And though we long to touch the sky, like clouds above so free, we find our purpose on the waves, our true identity.
Let us learn from Kawaguchiko, from boats and lakes so calm.
To navigate with grace and hope, and find our inner calm.
For in the quiet, still, and peace, we find the strength to cope.
And in each gentle ripple’s dance, we find our endless hope.
I was reflecting on my life during a silent moment in this beautiful lake named Kawaguchiko. It's peaceful, and if you are lucky you can even witness the mighty Fuji Mt. stands still in the horizon behind.
I wish I could stay longer in this place, but I have too many things in life that prevent me from staying longer in this sanctuary. Even though I'm as lonely as the swan in this lake, I hope I can bring home it's tranquillity as a part of me.
Mario Christy, 2024.
"today is my birthday, so I wish to deeply reflect on my life and wishing all the peace, kindness, happiness and fortune will forever be with me."