"Why?"
"How?"
"When?"
"What?"
The fundamental words that often pass through our minds when we experience hard times in life. Fear, worry, concern, and doubt truly exist in every living soul on this planet even for animals. Those feelings are the results of our curiosity and consciousness, an ability to analyze.
What makes us humans different from any other species is our brain capabilities, mind and morality. We have those questions and ways of thinking to survive, so we can live to see another day on this planet, hoping to taste a bit of its beauty and joy.
In the past year, everyone must have been through a very difficult time. Many of us might lose many important things, and some others struggled to heal from disease, maybe fight to make a living while taking care of loved ones, many of us faded and lost our hope of tomorrow for many other reasons.
But yeah, we have to admit it, that is life, we feel it because we are still alive. The dead would not be concerned by what is happening in this dimension of the living. They had their life and won their fight, they are resting in peace.
We as the living, should continue our fight. As hard as it heard, we might be in fear, doubt and terror right now. We keep asking "Why all of this happened to me?", "How come?", "When is this over?", "When my time of triumph and joy will come?", "What should I do?". We want to survive, that's why we are concerned and keep asking ourselves, we try to figure it out.
How about me? Do I feel the same?
Obviously, I would not write this out if I never felt that way. I keep wondering each and every single day to solve my problems and get back on my feet to taste the celebration of joy and peace.
Turns out, I found something during these hard times.
It is not out there, the answer is in here not even an inch away, it is inside us, our soul, our mind, it is the key to winning this life.
And the only "phone" we have to call and communicate with, is to the greater power, our Creator.
Whenever I felt troubled by my thoughts, concern, fear and doubt, I took a moment of silence. I tried to calm myself down and reach my inner self so I could communicate with Him the Omniscient and Almighty.
It took me some time to remember how I was supposed to do it just like when we were a little kid. The time when believe in God without questioning anything and pray to Him without any doubt. Only gratitude feelings, trust and hope for His blessing.
Time, people and this world have made us into something.
Learning many things in this life has made us question everything.
Pieces of knowledge do not simply come with goodness but also doubt, fear, and curiosity.
It is on us, to stop question everything and start to once again believe and seen the unseen.
Mario Christy, 2024.